Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Ethan Daniel Weight for Age Percentile Growth Chart and Calculator

Friday, February 13, 2009

Peace, A long lost Dream

Peace! This is the outcry of different groups who use to march on the streets in my country. Since I started to remember things, I already saw these groups on streets bringing banners and shouting for peace. What a big irony. Why? Because, these groups who were crying for peace, sometimes caused trouble. As far as I understand, peace means, the absence of war. But I heard many people saying that they are fighting for it. What a big contradiction! Many people dreamed for it, but never have been attained. Peace can never be obtained if we keep pointing our fingers to others, not unless we start to look deep within ourselves, cure our wounds, resentments, and forgive others. Otherwise, peace will remain a long lost dream.

No comments: