Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Ethan Daniel Weight for Age Percentile Growth Chart and Calculator

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jealous Guy

I am a big fan of the Beetles band, even though I'm not born at their times. What I like most of their songs is the lyrics and the melody. My uncles influenced me a lot of the Beetles because they used to jam with their friends singing the beetles songs. I was in my elementary grade at that time, and since then I began to love the Beetles. One of the songs entitled "Jealous Guy" written and performed by John Lennon struck me a lot lately. Before, I don't give much attention to the lyrics because I don't understand what the writer want to explain. I am touch with the songs because that's what I am and that's how I feel. The main point of the song is not only apologizing to His wife for his jealousy, but also to explain it away that by saying "That's how I am." At the end of the lyrics reflect as this. "Watch out look out-I'm just a jealous guy".

No comments: